Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sun Strike


Sunstrike, originally uploaded by la_fleur.

It has been raining constantly for what feels like forever. The sun is apparently on strike, it is going on two weeks of almost solid rain and only a few marginally nice days interspersed. The implications of this for SAD affected people are rather negative.

I had a tough choice this week: Jurassic 5 at Bowdoin or Broken Social Scene in Beantown. Choosing BSS was definitely right, and I worked load-in for sound and lights at J5, so I got a taste of both. Too bad I didn't get to meet them; I think this may be the first concert I have worked and not met the performers.

The parents are coming for a week, hopefully we'll have some more hot ultimate for them to watch. I want to have an A-squad out that will show our parents what we can do. Fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home