Thursday, November 10, 2005

Shooping cart


Shooping cart, originally uploaded by la_fleur.

An abandoned shopping cart sits outside the door to our mudroom at RBH. Its purpose, aside from forgotten weeks ago carrying groceries to our apartment is undoubtedly to some day triumphantly return to Hannaford's with a cargo of empty cans and bottles. As if a trolley could have such aspirations. Regardless, it awaits the veritable fortune of returnables sitting upstairs, which will someday provide the income necessary for some bit of liquid refreshment for the RBH crew. I hope this will be soon; the party this weekend will perhaps get things cleaned a bit.

Today was a good day; despite the load of work I managed begin a wonderful poem at lunch with Helga/Flavia/Horvath (I hope I am spelling that right). The poem involved a dead mail order woman wrapped in brown paper. Suffice to say the idea stemmed from the rather morbid "Poetry Bite" Dining Services decided to place on our table. Ugh; as most college students, I despise those with the authority to provide me with such things, and contend that they have no taste. Certainly were I choosing, everyone else would deem me to have no taste. Such is the life of the indie college student; or any college student for that matter.

Tomorrow, or rather, later today holds the glory of figuring out what a Hamiltonian is, finally, and why I should care, along with some more Anna and perhaps a dash of determinism. My back still hates me for this weekend, and I have a fear that a run may not be forthcoming, however, I will endeavour to do some physical activity.

1 Comments:

Blogger megan said...

i love the photos.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home