Friday, November 11, 2005

Closing


Closing, originally uploaded by la_fleur.

Looks like my last Fall Season of school sports has come to an end. Wow. I won't be playing tomorrow; too broken still. The chair will have to sit in RBH until next spring, That is when the real fun starts. For the winter it will just continue to sit in the middle of our common room and trip me every time I get home and the lights are out. Maybe that's an omen; turn the lights on, screw saving energy/the planet. Obviously the intended message.

I'll be brushing up on cooking this weekend, Svenska style. Looks like Svenska Köttbullar, Lingonsylt och potatis. Amelia will be joining. Reunion time! Maybe I will introduce her to the clown, but that will likely be bad- as anything involving new friends and the clown undoubtedly is.

Last night I was introduced as John for the first time in a while; it is strange that the majority of people on this campus know me as Flower. John has that nice understated ring to it. Sort of like Joe, but less ambiguous I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home